We are actively searching for a Skilled Labourer to complement our skills and to take on challenging and exciting projects. The Skilled Labourer will assist the Site Manager on the construction site and will ensure all safety practices are adhered to. The successful candidate will be very detail oriented and self-motivated. This is a full-time position.
- Skilled labour for commercial interior and base building renovations
- Establish effective onsite communication with Site Manager, Subtrades & Suppliers
- Miscellaneous carpentry, finish carpentry, painting, caulking etc.
- Framing, boarding and taping
- General cleanup of construction site
- Material handling and pick-up as required
- Ensure compliance with the company’s Health & Safety procedures and reporting
- Work closely with Site Manager and assist with various other tasks as required on site
- Driver Licenses and excellent driving record required for use of company vehicle
Expectations & Experience
- Superior customer service & understanding of the Art of Hospitality
- Minimum of 5 years of Skilled Labourer construction experience
- Knowledge of local Building Code
- Current knowledge of the Occupational Health and Safety Act
- Knowledge of LEED® would be an asset
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills
- Energetic, positive and can-do attitude required
- Valid driver’s license required
No phone calls please or agencies. We thank all who apply, however, only those short listed will be contacted for an interview.
Send your information to firstname.lastname@example.org