Job Billing Coordinator
We are actively searching for a Job Billing Coordinator to complement our skills and to take on challenging and exciting projects. The ideal candidate should be able to work independently, confidentially and take pride in their work. The Job Billing Coordinator is required to be very detail oriented, enjoy organizational and administrative work, possess excellent written and verbal communication skills, be self-motivated and a self-starter. This is a full-time position.
- Generate Job Billing invoices based on completed progress and costs (progress billings) or cost data (cost plus billings) in Vista by Viewpoint software;
- Coordinate Job Billing for review by Project Managers;
- Revise and prepare final Job Billing Applications for Architects and Clients;
- Detailed data entry of trade progress invoices, material invoices and other job costs into Viewpoint;
- Provide support to Principals and Project Managers;
- Maintain good working relationships with clients, trades and vendors;
- Assist with various other tasks as required.
- Previous accounting experience;
- Computer literate (MS Office);
- Previous accounting experience in the construction industry is considered an asset;
- Experience with Vista by Viewpoint software is considered an asset.
- Pay is based on experience.
No phone calls please or agencies. We thank all who apply, however only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Send your information to firstname.lastname@example.org